- B.S. or M.S. degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 is preferred.
- Must be a U.S. citizen due to government security clearance requirements. In order to work at BPMI, applicants must complete a Federal background investigation and be granted a security clearance.
- Experience with electrical instrumentation, control, and/or power conversion equipment design.
- Background should include experience in one or more of the following areas: system design & integration; analog and digital circuit design; solid-state power conversion.
- Knowledge of microprocessors, digital signal processors, complex logic devices (including VHDL), software (C C++, ADA), power semi-conductors, and electromechanical devices is desired.
- A proven track record of effective written and verbal communication skills and creative problem solving capabilities is also desired.
BPMI is a prime contractor for the United States Naval Nuclear Propulsion Program (NNPP). We are a project engineering organization responsible for providing design, manufacturing, and procurement management for the fabrication, testing, delivery, installation, and field support of high quality nuclear power plant components for installation in submarines and aircraft carriers.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive Health Care, Dental, and Vision
- Defined Contribution Retirement Plans
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Capital Accumulation Plan (CAP) with company contribution
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 9/80 work schedule option
- Competitive Vacation and Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Continuing Education and Training
Equal Opportunity Employer: minority/female/disabled/veteran