- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering preferred from an accredited college or university. Other engineering fields will be considered with relevant experience.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- Experience in quality, manufacturing, or supplier management.
- Ability to communicate effectively across multiple levels of an organization.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction.
- Ability to work safely in a shop environment.
- Must be a U.S. citizen due to government security clearance requirements. In order to work at BPMI, applicants must complete a Federal background investigation and be granted a security clearance.
BPMI is a prime contractor for the United States Naval Nuclear Propulsion Program (NNPP). We are a project engineering organization responsible for providing design, manufacturing, and procurement management for the fabrication, testing, delivery, installation, and field support of high quality nuclear power plant components for installation in submarines and aircraft carriers.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive Health Care, Dental, and Vision
- Defined Contribution Retirement Plans
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Capital Accumulation Plan (CAP) with company contribution
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 9/80 work schedule option
- Competitive Vacation and Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Continuing Education and Training
Equal Opportunity Employer: minority/female/disabled/veteran