- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/Systems/Assurance, Cyber Security, or related field from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of two years of relevant experience (advanced degree may be considered in lieu of some years of experience)
- Previous experience in security or compliance auditing
- Strong leadership, communication, and project management skills
- Frequent travel to supplier facilities (up to 50% travel)
- Must be a U.S. citizen due to government security clearance requirements. In order to work at BPMI, applicants must complete a Federal background investigation and be granted a security clearance.
BPMI is a prime contractor for the United States Naval Nuclear Propulsion Program (NNPP). We are a project engineering organization responsible for providing design, manufacturing, and procurement management for the fabrication, testing, delivery, installation, and field support of high quality nuclear power plant components for installation in submarines and aircraft carriers.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
Competitive Health Care, Dental, and Vision
Defined Contribution Retirement Plans
Flexible Spending Accounts
9/80 work schedule option
Competitive Vacation and Holidays
Continuing Education and Training
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status