- Must be enrolled in a business management, business administration, or supply chain management undergraduate degree program with a minimum of three years completed.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 is preferred.
- Must be a U.S. citizen due to government security clearance requirements. In order to work at BPMI, applicants must complete a Federal background investigation and be granted a security clearance.
- Understanding and working knowledge of purchasing, project management, and other general business skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications desirable.
- Strong oral and writing skills required.
BPMI is a prime contractor for the United States Naval Nuclear Propulsion Program (NNPP). We are a project engineering organization responsible for providing design, manufacturing, and procurement management for the fabrication, testing, delivery, installation, and field support of high quality nuclear power plant components for installation in submarines and aircraft carriers.
BPMI's interns are eligible for the following benefits:
- Defined Contribution Retirement Plans
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Capital Accumulation Plan (CAP) with company contribution
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status