- Minimum of a BS Degree in Communications, English, Journalism, and/or related field.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 is preferred.
- Must be a U.S. citizen due to government security clearance requirements. In order to work at BPMI, applicants must complete a Federal background investigation and be granted a security clearance.
- Two to five years of relevant work experience.
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, MS Publisher, and Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is preferred.
- Candidate must be willing to work a flexible schedule as this is a part-time position for approximately 16 hours per week; hours will vary depending on projects and business needs.
BPMI is a prime contractor for the United States Naval Nuclear Propulsion Program (NNPP). We are a project engineering organization responsible for providing design, manufacturing, and procurement management for the fabrication, testing, delivery, installation, and field support of high quality nuclear power plant components for installation in submarines and aircraft carriers.
Casual benefits include:
- Defined Contribution Retirement Plans
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Capital Accumulation Plan (CAP) with company contribution
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status