- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and work independently and in teams.
- Technical writing, editing, and publishing experience within engineering, manufacturing, or software industry preferred.
- Experience with MS Word and SGML/XML source files preferred.
- Experience working with file configuration software and administrative databases preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technical or Professional Writing/Editing, Publishing Studies, English, Communications, or related field from an accredited college or university.
- Master’s degree or Certificate in Writing, Editing, or Publishing preferred.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 is preferred
- Must be a U.S. citizen due to government security clearance requirements. In order to work at BPMI, applicants must complete a Federal background investigation and be granted a security clearance.
BPMI is a prime contractor for the United States Naval Nuclear Propulsion Program (NNPP). We are a project engineering organization responsible for providing design, manufacturing, and procurement management for the fabrication, testing, delivery, installation, and field support of high quality nuclear power plant components for installation in submarines and aircraft carriers.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive Health Care, Dental, and Vision
- Defined Contribution Retirement Plans
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Capital Accumulation Plan (CAP) with company contribution
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 9/80 work schedule option
- Competitive Vacation and Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Continuing Education and Training
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status